Smooth and balanced cup characterized by sweet flavors of chocolate and panela. Pronounced aroma of caramel and cane sugar, complemented by light herbal notes. A Micro-batch with exclusive cups that score an excellent Cupping Score Coffee. They are unique and unrepeatable harvests that create a smooth and balanced cup characterized by sweet flavors of chocolate and panela. Pronounced aroma of caramel and cane sugar, complemented by light herbal notes. Excellent extra special, 100% Colombian Arabic. Species: 100% Arabica. Variety: 100% Castle. Height: 1,780 MASL. Roast: Medium. Process: washed and dried in the sun.
Sweet Chocolate Specialty Harvest
- Micro-lot artisanal cultivation of coffee.
- Sweet flavors of chocolate and panela, medium body, residual Panela/caramel flavor.
- Pronounced aroma of caramel and sugar cane, complemented by notes of light herbs.
- This lot is developed in specific soil conditions, favorable microclimate and extraordinary care.
- Exclusive cup with profiles and exceptional suction cup scores. These vintages are unique and unrepeatable.
8.8 Oz/250 Gr